Here is a sample of 10 titles included in the compilation…
- The Eternal Solipsism of the Female Mind
- The Sheep in Wolf’s Clothing
- The Rape-Supporter Quiz
- Why Nobody Likes Nerds, and Why You’re Justified in Hating Them
- Why I Hate the Day After Thanksgiving
- Dead Meat
- Advice for Young Men
- The Right to Get Laid
- National F*** a Ginger Day
The 486-page book is organized into a preface and four chapters…
- Sexuality: Articles on men, women and sex roles
- What’s Wrong with the World: On the state of modern society
- The Tao of Ferd: Essays on life philosophy
- Humor and Satire: Parodies and lighthearted articles
Praise for Three Years of Hate
…a great introductory book for the young man or woman about to take the red pill.
– Aaron Clarey, Captain Capitalism
Matt was always a terrific writer no matter the nom de plume, and this exhaustive manifesto of his worldview was even more interesting the second time around.
– Black Knight, Man Ex Machina
You will not like [Three Years of Hate], but it will make you consider what you are doing, and where we are going.
– Not So-Called, Amazon
If you’re looking for a good read that showcases some of the founding manosphere principles, I highly suggest checking out Three Years of Hate.
– Robert Koch, 30 Days to X
[Three Years of Hate] really changed the way I thought.
– Spike G., Amazon
Read Three Years of Hate to understand why young men are unimpressed with the world our parents have left us.
– Tim, Spootville
Three Years of Hate is a must-read for anyone interested in better understanding the world today.