A Compilation of the Best Writing on Masculinity and Modern Life
Trolling for a Living is a compilation of 40 of my best blog posts from the first year of MattForney.com. They include topics on game, sex, masculinity, self-improvement, American society, humor and more.
Here is a sample of 8 titles included in the compilation...
- You’re Damn Right I’m Shaming You!
- All the Young Dudes
- A Requiem for the American Dream
- Planet of the Bitches
- Feminism and the Men's Rights Movement as Ideological Autism
- Why I'm Not Voting Anymore
- Ordinary Internet People: I Hate 'Em
- Fat Acceptance is the Future
The 222-page book is organized into four chapters...
- 1. Masculinity: Articles on men and manliness
- 2. Femininity: On women and traditional sex roles
- 3. Philosophy: Essays on American society and life
- 4. Humor: Comedy and satire
Praise for Trolling for a Living
...[Forney] may be angry but he also has the gift of empathy, which is essential for writing anything but navel-slurping.Ann Sterzinger, AnnSterzinger.com
Trolling is definitely worth picking up, if for nothing more than challenging your previously held beliefs and a good vocabulary/writing lesson.J2N, Amazon
Matt Forney is by far the ballsiest blogger that I’ve ever read.Robert Koch, 30 Days to X
If you are interested in gender relations and don't feel like reading liberal propaganda, this is a great place to start.Zampano, Amazon
Read Trolling for a Living Risk-Free
The paperback edition costs $14.99 (plus shipping) and comes with a 30-day money back guarantee from CreateSpace. Click the button below to order…
The e-book edition (containing PDF, ePUB, and MOBI/Kindle formats) costs
$2.99 $0.75 (final sale: through Sunday only) and is processed by PayPal. After submitting your payment, you’ll be instantly forwarded to the book’s download page. If for whatever reason you don’t like the book, contact me within 30 days and I will refund your money no questions asked. Click the button below to buy the book…