A No-Nonsense Guide That Shows You How to Meet and Love Filipino Girls in the Philippines
Do the Philippines is a travel guide that teaches you how to make love with Filipinas while in the Philippines without having to go to go-go bars or pay for prostitutes.
Here's what you'll find inside...
- How long you should stay in the Philippines to get the best of what it has to offer
- A thorough analysis of Philippine culture, to better help you bang girls
- The type of lodging and materials you'll need to maximize the number of girls you sleep with
- A secret trick that will make gaining entry to the Philippines much easier and cheaper
- Tips on how to protect yourself from criminals and avoid health problems
- How to stay in the Philippines while barely spending any money
Much of the book is dedicated to the girls. You'll read...
- A thorough description of an average Filipina's body, where I address the stereotype of them being "little brown fucking machines"
- The best qualities of a pinay's personality that makes her a strong competitor for the world's best kind of girl
- A complete breakdown of the five types of Filipino girls
- The kinds of men that Filipinas love, and how you can embody what they want
- The one thing all Filipinas are looking for in a man, and the one thing they can't stand
The book teaches you how to pick up Filipino girls during the day, at night and online. You’ll learn...
- Why going to bars and clubs in the Philippines will make you feel like a rock star
- A detailed overview of Philippine nightlife
- A foolproof day game strategy that will let you pick up almost any girl you meet on the street
- A complete guide to using online dating sites to bang Filipinas
- Why you don't have to worry about competition from Filipino guys
- How to deal with the games that Filipino girls play
- How to date a Filipina long-term
I wrap the book up with detailed guides on the Philippines' two best cities. You'll read...
- The best city in the Philippines to find a long-term girlfriend or wife (hint: it's not Manila)
- The easiest bar to pick up girls in the world
- The best places to meet Filipinas during the day
The 102-page book is organized into an introduction and five chapters...
- 1. Welcome to the Philippines: An overview of the country, its culture, and logistics
- 2. The Girls: How they look and behave
- 3. Game: How to pick them up and sleep with them
- 4. City Guides: Details on two of the Philippines' most popular cities
- 5. Final Thoughts: A concise summary of what you just learned
Praise for Do the Philippines
Don’t go to the Philippines without reading this book first.James Maverick, Maverick Traveler
...a great guide for any young man as well as old to learn what to expect when going and staying in the Philippines.Jose Romero, JoseLRomero.com
I highly recommend [Do the Philippines] to anyone considering a visit to the Philippines.Kyle, This is Trouble
If you’re planning a trip to the Philippines, this book is definitely worth the modest $8 price of admission.Manuel Pfister, The Single Dude's Guide to Life and Travel
...Do the Philippines is the only guide a man will need to seduce and make sexy time with as many cute Filipino girls as his heart desires.Masculine Profiles, Masculine Profiles
...a practical, easy-to-follow travel guide that you’ll enjoy reading.Matt Lawrence, MattLawrence.net
...one of the most enjoyable and practical travel accounts I’ve read in a long while.Quintus Curtius, Return of Kings
If you’re looking to enjoy the company of lovely Filipina girls, this book is a must read.Seth Rose, Masculine Books
It’s clear to me, reading this book, that Matt Forney fell in love with the Philippines and her women and that he wishes they find love with men who will love them.Tom Wald, Scar Tissue
...if you want a good wife, Forney has written this book for you.William Rome, Smoking While Rome Burns
Read Do the Philippines Risk-Free
The paperback edition costs $14.99 (plus shipping) and comes with a 30-day money back guarantee from CreateSpace. Click the button below to order…
The e-book edition (containing PDF, ePUB, and MOBI/Kindle formats) costs $7.99 and is processed by PayPal. After submitting your payment, you’ll be instantly forwarded to the book’s download page. If for whatever reason you don’t like the book, contact me within 30 days and I will refund your money no questions asked. Click the button below to buy the book…